Remember that you don’t need to have your ear pierced to wear an ear cuff. Here’s a short guide of how to put on an ear cuff:
1. As it’s an open hoop earring, open it gently so as not to change its shape (you don’t need to open it every time you are going to use it)
2. Place the ear cuff on the thinnest part of the cartilage and slide it to where you want to have it
3. Press to adjust it and voila!
★★ Para cambiar de moneda £/€ o idioma, desplázate hasta el final de la página // Scroll down to the bottom of the page to change the currency £/€ and language★★
Tips for taking care of your pieces. Link here for more info.
• Due to safety and hygienic reasons, we are unable to accept exchanges or returns on any earrings.
• Please ensure that you write your address clearly and correctly. We won’t accept responsibility for any mistakes made outside our control.
Made with 925 Sterling Silver with 18k gold plating of up to 3 microns, gloss finish with amethyst zircons.
Colour: Gold and amethyst.
Zircons/Minerals: 4, 2 mm / Thickness: 1, 3 mm / Inner Hoop Diameter: 8 mm / Outer Hoop Diameter: 11 mm
All the pieces are handmade so they may vary slightly in shape and color from the photos shown.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.